Smith Financial Services, Inc.
The path to a secure financial future begins with knowing the road you want to take. Good financial and retirement planning smooths out the bumps in the road life offers. Contact us today to learn how you can maximize your retirement dollars to be able to do what you want when you retire.
Who We Serve:
Nobody wants to outlive their income. That’s why planning now with long-term goals for retirement is essential. These strategies should focus on opportunities offered by long-term investing, taking into account lengthening lifespans and spiraling costs. A sound retirement plan gives you something to look forward to in the future.
Future planning for the distribution of your assets is as important as accumulating them and properly administering them on a day-to-day basis. Yet, estate planning is often overlooked in the light of immediate demands. We can help develop a plan for proper distribution of your assets in order to minimize estate taxes in the most cost-efficient manner.
Corporate and Business Planning
Are you running your business or is it running you? We’re able to assist your company by offering guidance through the maze of employee benefits, including group life, health, disability, dental, pension and profit sharing programs. Up-to-date counseling can provide the most appropriate services for the lowest possible cost.
Everyone wants to feel like they’re being smart with their money. We look at all facets of wealth-building: capital accumulation, analysis of present programs, assistance in defining goals and development of savings and investment strategies.
Our executive package makes it easier to keep your key personnel in your employment. Our expertise includes analyzing and recommending appropriate salary continuation, deferred compensation, disability and investments. These are just a few of the areas that are covered thoroughly and with careful attention to future financial needs.
Smith Financial Services is here to help you plan for your future
Smith Financial Services, Inc.
- Life Insurance – Term and permanent plans
- Disability Insurance – protects your income if you become disabled
- Business Overhead Insurance – protects the business expenses such as rent, utilities, telephone, etc when the business owner is disabled
- Long Term Care Insurance – covers Home Health, Assisted Living and Nursing Home if you lose 2 or more Activities of Daily Living
- Individual and Group products for Life, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Medicare Supplements and Part D Drug plans
- Pension Plans/IRA’s
- Mutual Funds
- Annuities – offer tax-deferred savings
- 529 College Plans – savings for children for higher education expenses that offer no taxation on gains if used for higher education
1572 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38104
Disclaimer: Securities offered through OFG Financial Services, Inc., Townsite Plaza #2, Suite 105, Topeka, Kansas 66603. Member FINRA/SIPC. Securities offered are not FDIC insured and involve risk to your principal. Before you invest, always read the prospectus to fully understand the risks and fees involved. This website is valid to residents of Tennessee only.